got sum new vids on youtube check them out

haven't been on here in a while just wanted to let everyone no I have some new vids that are on youtube. if ya'll could rate, comment and subscribe. Thanks.

youtube.com/biga48197

I've only looked a a few of your vids. Haven't seen any of the system in action yet. I do like the bags and rims on the van, but those pin strips are not that appealing to me. I think in one of your vids you was talking about upgrading your subs since the strokers kept popping coils on ya, I would say look into DC's Level 5.

With that said, what in the blue hell were you doing here? :acute:

Edited by pervitizm

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

I've only looked a a few of your vids. Haven't seen any of the system in action yet. I do like the bags and rims on the van, but those pin strips are not that appealing to me. I think in one of your vids you was talking about upgrading your subs since the strokers kept popping coils on ya, I would say look into DC's Level 5.

With that said, what in the blue hell were you doing here? :acute:

you say you haven't seen any of the systems in action. well you need to keep watching sum more vids man cuz they are on there I got at least10 vids of the van and 1 of my car. just keep looking.

to answer your other question I was ghost riding havin fun.

you say you haven't seen any of the systems in action. well you need to keep watching sum more vids man cuz they are on there I got at least 10 vids of the van and 1 of my car. just keep looking.

to answer your other question I was ghost riding havin fun.

its crazy ppl be acting like they aint neva seen sum one do that

its crazy ppl be acting like they aint neva seen sum one do that

No I know what ghost riding is, what I'm talking about is why in the hell would you do it in a crowded parking lot. You almost hit two cars doing that dumb shit. I think with all that money you've invested in your ride the least you would want to do is to make sure you don't fuck up your investment by putting it in netural and having it roll down a crowded parking lot. But your young though, one day when your a bit older you'll look back at that video and say to yourself "why in the fuck did I do this!"

On another note, I did look at some more of your videos with the sound system. For your air ride where did you put the tanks at? Do you have any plans to change out the Power Acoustik amps when you change subwoofers? Do you work at ABC Warehouse? I only ask that question cause I use to go there when I stayed up in MI.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....