Jump to content

pervitizm

18+ All Access!
  • Posts

    835
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by pervitizm

  1. I just recently got a brand new 2025 Hyundai Santa Fe Hybrid SEL AWD about 3 weeks ago and it's in need of some serious audio upgrades. Basically the factory sound system sucks ass, but I love the factory display unit. I want to find a easy way to add aftermarket amplifiers and a subwoofer in the car without splicing any wires from the harness on my brand new car. So I've been trying to find a plug and play solutions that can help me achive what I'm wanting to do without messing up the function of the car. My Hybrid system as well as other things are controlled by that touch screen so removing it isn't an option. My searching so far has lead me to finding this DSP from Metra/Axxessinterfaces.com Axxess AXDSPX-HK5 I'm wondering if anyone here has had experience with using this system. I wanna know how simple/difficult it is to work with this system. Also if anyone has experience getting to the radio harness on the new Santa Fe that would be helpful too.
  2. Bumping up this oldie but goodie here. So for the past 2 years or so I've been using this same T-Line box with this same now 14 year old Subwoofer from the now defunked company in my home theater build. I'm getting ready to build a second one as I have a still never used eD 13kv.4 subwoofer that I'm gonna use to have a dual 12 subwoofer setup in my theater room. If anyone is interested in seeing said theater room I have linked it over from my Reddit page here: Reddit Theater Page
  3. Congrats on the new truck Steve. I love the new Caddie too. If I wasn't trying to buy a house here in the next year or so I would totally love to get a new ride. Even used that Caddie is out of my budget, but a 2015 Burban would be more my style anyway since I enjoy the bigger space. I can't wait to see what you do with this as far a sound upgrades, but I will indeed be paying attention to this for possible future ideas when I get my new truck.
  4. Holy fuck Bear's fans. Y'all just gave up 3 touchdowns in less than 50 seconds. I mean the Patriots are good, but your fucking Bears are making them look unstoppable.

    1. Ahmed Johnson

      Ahmed Johnson

      I didn't give up shit but positive feelings for that team. It sounds crazy but the defense was only exposed because the offense can't stay on the field.

  5. Thank you to everyone that it over last night. It made me feel better.

  6. Finally

    1. LT.Smoke

      LT.Smoke

      Damn you been gone for a HOT minute

  7. He had to give her easter kisses.

  8. Anyone know where I can buy some really big tires at? I need some 295/30/26r size tires? I have some 305/30/26r that are brand new with the stickers still on them that I can trade in to reduce the cost of the smaller tires.

  9. Oh my its almost time for the great new year facebook purge. I wonder who will and won't make the cut.

    1. Raptorman

      Raptorman

      I have like 60 something people on my block list. Swaggots are no bueno.

    2. KillaCam

      KillaCam

      Fuckin "swag"...

    3. Raptorman

      Raptorman

      Because I'll still see their swaggotry on other people's posts and such. Or see people like their posts and have it come up on my feed.

  10. To my jennings folks. You know its sad when you run into Kevin Liedell and he's still lying. I mean its sorta sad yet still funny at the same time.

  11. It won't show any difference because the dyno measures horsepower and torque, not power-to-weight. Thanks. That's indeed something that I've learned new today.
  12. nope. Im done with the Dyno. besides, on a Dyno, i don't see how the extra weight would affect it that much. It probably affects it more on the road then on a rolling metal wheel LOL also, with the system installed, the car probably will never see a track. I don't mind though, its FAST enough and gets faster when i hit that little spray bottle Thanks.
  13. Had a blast tonight with you Christa and company. And that beer does have a bit of a kick to it.

  14. Are you going to get the car re-dynoed after this is done to see how much of a performance drop the car took from the added weight of the sound system? Just wondering.
  15. This is looking great so far Steve. Glad your finally going to put a system into the Lexus.
  16. In my monday kick ass mode

    1. BeatBox

      BeatBox

      im in my pay bills and be kinda broke mode

  17. As of 5/3/2012 I was officially granted my divorce. On 6/3/2012 that order will be final and this terrible chapter of my life closed.

    1. Show previous comments  2 more
    2. KillaCam

      KillaCam

      That mean shes free? I mean if she wanted to see someone she could?

    3. Bigsix

      Bigsix

      got any pics of the X? whats her rack look like?

  18. Yeah I'm still up and can't sleep. My stomach hurts and I've been throwing up. I may have to call into work tomorrow if I can't get no rest.

    1. Show previous comments  3 more
    2. KillaCam
    3. doodcody

      doodcody

      there are a lot of transgenders going around the site lately, second one in two days!

    4. doodcody

      doodcody

      there are a lot of transgenders going around the site lately, second one in two days!

  19. I truly know what its like to be in home yet still be homeless. Its like winning the lottery then the state takes it away for back taxes. Shit just don't feel right.

  20. This was by far one of the shittiest emotional days I've had to deal with.

  21. I really like this. I'm about get a Lion tattoo done hopefully this upcoming weekend. I hope mines comes out just as good as yours did.
  22. Hell yeah getting called to handle a rouge server at work right before I was about to go try and catch an early movie. Fun fun times while being on-call.

  23. Laughing my ass off at my older brother and the shit he says online.

  24. I'm tired and sleepy. I think today I'm going straight home after work.

×
×
  • Create New...