2008 Ford Fusion, (2)12lvl4XL, (2)T1500.1...

• 2 months later...

Well it has been a REALLY long time since I have done anything, I figured i needed to move before it was too late. Since the t1500.1bd is being discontinued and being replaced by the bdcp series, I figured I might want to find one before it's too late. So I had my guy order one for me, he said it was his last one. Will be here next week. Then I'll decide what I am going to do with the amp rack and box, things I do know... **sub/port forward **(2) 6" ports sealed off in the trunk **amps in a nice enclosure **leave room for the 360.2, and T400.4 or 600.4

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

1893RMS plus 1810RMS. That should move some air. Let the planning begin, The guy ended up giving me the 1500.1bdcp probably by accident. Looks the same expect the red BD on the amp.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

your in orlando right? I am planning to come up that way around thanksgiving.

Where did you ground to, do you have pics or can you snap a pic? Hopefully i'll be ready for demos by then. :drink40:

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

im in clermont. i ran my ground to the front bat for the one i have in the back, and the amps are grounded on that bat. other than that i dont think theres any decent spots to just ground the amps in the trunk area

Edit: you could fit all the amps you said and more if you flip your box around and seal it into the cabin. thatll give you all the room around the box and behind it to play with. and lookin at your box itll probably slide all the way through the opening for added room

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

im in clermont. i ran my ground to the front bat for the one i have in the back, and the amps are grounded on that bat. other than that i dont think theres any decent spots to just ground the amps in the trunk area

Edit: you could fit all the amps you said and more if you flip your box around and seal it into the cabin. thatll give you all the room around the box and behind it to play with. and lookin at your box itll probably slide all the way through the opening for added room

I threw away version 2, 3, and 4. I am building everthing from scratch, subs/port forward sealed from the trunk. Will try to get started with some cardboard today.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

i would make it as tight of a fit as possible to keep from usin alot of expandin foam IF you choose to use it. i prefer gorilla tape cause i dont have to worry about drips or nothin lol. but to each their own. i wouldve thought your version 3 box would fit through it though any reason why you scraped it?

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Yeah it fit, but I just wasn't happy with it. There was a lot of finish work and what not, plus I bought bass box pro and found a design that has a much better frequency curve.

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

oooo cant wait to see lol. maybe youll motivate me to buy some level 6 12s if they ever exist and tinker with them lol

Archived