recalc.jpg

This is my plan for the box, my measurements I put above were a little off, lol. I plan to face the port torwards the hatch and cut the holes for the subs to face the roof. The measurements are 35"x16.5"x20", 3.5" port, tuned at 31.16hz

Edited by Kprice89

That could get interested with her potential positions, this being one of the better.. As soon as we started getting into it though, I'd have to toss her a serious taint/balls teabag from hell though with her head right there.-Marlo Stanfield

2 RE Audio SX 18's

Audiobahn 2200 Amplifier (soon to be upgraded)

14.34cuft@33hz enclosure

JVC kdr600 headunit(soon to be upgraded)

Big Three Performed

(upgrading alternator and adding more battery power soon)

DSC01034.jpg

DSC01032.jpg

DSC01031.jpg

DSC01029.jpg

DSC01024.jpg

DSC01023.jpg

DSC01021.jpg

This is what I have so far. The box is built and I will post more in depth soon of the build on it, and wiring, some things are still in progress but I got it metered thanks to Jeremy and scored a 140.0 at 38hz. I still have to do the big 3 but I have most everything done for the time being. Let me know what you think.

That could get interested with her potential positions, this being one of the better.. As soon as we started getting into it though, I'd have to toss her a serious taint/balls teabag from hell though with her head right there.-Marlo Stanfield

2 RE Audio SX 18's

14.34cuft@33hz enclosure

Big Three Performed

yep not a problem kyle. I will say this much, in person it sounds pretty solid for 2-10s in a full size suv thats for sure. Im not really sure how the box reacted, because it seemed to play pretty flat score wise from 28-36hz then it jumped at 37-38hz then dropped back off at 40-50hz. Im guessing with that box it likes to peak at 38hz (pretty obvious). If the box is actually tuned at 31hz its not to bad really. Dont know what kyle had for real world power either, didnt get the DMM and Clamp out, The damn weather and laptop werent helping much either. More time with testing and playing with that vehicle and I can see it doing pretty decent numbers for whats being used.

th_MOV01026.jpg

Here is a little video i took in my spare time today, its kinda crappy, but i will get better vids especially after I get things finished.

2 RE Audio SX 18's

14.34cuft@33hz enclosure

Big Three Performed