Jump to content

jmanjr82

Members
  • Posts

    1199
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Everything posted by jmanjr82

  1. Off to a great start! Tackling such issues I am sure can seem defeating at times, but when its all done its going to be well worth it being done right!!
  2. Your workmanship is beyond this world! Thank you for sharing this Extraterrestrial knowledge!
  3. I have used skar woofers for many years now. I have done builds with the VD, VVX, DDX, EVL, VXF, and ZVX. I have never had a problem with the subs. I think they are a very budget friendly company as a whole. What this boils down to is your overall budget and power abilities such as electrical and amp power. The Rp2000.1 is a solid amp and will power any of the subs up to the ZVX rather well. Keeping your voltage up is key so you don't clip the hell out of the woofer and reach mechanical failure.
  4. that amp is down right beautiful!
  5. your dedication is amazing dude! So you obviously had a goal in mind for 2-18s, current goal? Shooting for a 160?
  6. Straight crook man, this guy bought my Xp3000s all 6 of them at a dumb low price awesome to deal with, very honest and prompt payment. Sucks he sold all those PWX mids before I could grab some!
  7. WOW seems like some people either A didn't follow through as outlined in the rules or B failed to uphold their word of posting the build log etc. Either way seems as though sonic in general didn't give a fuck anyways as long as the sub got installed and promoted their name. That being said POST THOSE DAMN BUILDS
  8. Update of inventory and prices Kevin?!
  9. sweet I shall be getting a pair! Where is the demo video?
  10. your are not making much sense nor are you posting in the right section. Since your in the skar section I would say a sk3500.1 would do the trick
  11. Steve what exactly are your plans for this monster? Are you going to keep it strictly in drag, or play in usaci, all formats?
  12. works for me man, it just sucks to see this happen as well. 5 show up fine 1 gets damaged wtf! All were brand new and UPS had to screw it up!
  13. We are working on the claim now, but as you know people are never willing to aid the situation! If Nathan from XS could chime in that would be great as well. I personally would put the charger on it and see if it held the charge. Then I would load test it and check the results. If it checked out fine I would fix the crack and line the batteries up since I know you got 6 of them then you wouldn't really see it. If you had room for a 7th battery I would look into that as part of the claim as well were you keep the damaged batt and get it replaced for your time and troubles. On a side note I presume the other 5 batteries are good?
  14. using torres and inputting the specs on the skar website there is something wrong: Skar website: Outside Dimensions : 19” Wide x 20” Deep x 14.5” High says gross volume is 2.0 Ft ^3 Torres Calculator: Outside dimensions : 19” Wide x 20” Deep x 14.5” High says gross volume is 2.44 Ft^3 That difference is kind of a big deal especially since the skar site says its tuned at 32hz where as torres says its tuned at 39hz? I am basically trying to figure out why there is such a big difference as I am trying to design a box for a honda accord, but the information isn't adding up.
  15. Just to even sit in that ride! Aside from that good work!
  16. those look sick so far! I cant wait to see the final product.
  17. WIll you be adding a video to this once they come in and you do some testing with it?
  18. Did you pull the trigger and buy? Expect a build log!
  19. You paid your dues man its finally your time to shine and that just speaks great credit on you
  20. That is always a good read also. Its safe to say whatever Tony releases to us is worth buying.
×
×
  • Create New...