tripleb45 Posted October 26, 2009 Report Posted October 26, 2009 ******************UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New Additions to the Bundle - Halo 3 ODST - Halo Wars 3 more extra items added (PS3) prototype infamous resident evil 5
tripleb45 Posted October 26, 2009 Author Report Posted October 26, 2009 one ED 13av.2 ? even tho i pretty much hate consoles What is that? pic?
Street Posted October 26, 2009 Report Posted October 26, 2009 What is that? pic? Subs like ones in his avatar http://www.audiojunkies.com/blog/800/eleme...n-pics-released My Babies 97 2.5 Avenger, 92 5.0 Fox, 97 2.0 Turbo GST Eclipse, 00 2.0 Jetta, 06 GSXR 600, 98 CBR 600, 01 GSXF 600, 93 CBR 900RR Wilwoods dont slow your car down, they slow the earth down under your car...remember that next time you slam your brakes, you may spill my drink.
tripleb45 Posted October 26, 2009 Author Report Posted October 26, 2009 no thanks I have 2 fi btl 18" s coming back from a fresh recone. I am looking for a motor for a 18" btl or a bigger amp or batteries
Hellbound Train Posted October 28, 2009 Report Posted October 28, 2009 I dont have a name brand amp. But I have a Pioneer Premier PRS-D2000SPL monoblock that does 2000 rms.
tripleb45 Posted October 28, 2009 Author Report Posted October 28, 2009 I dont have a name brand amp. But I have a Pioneer Premier PRS-D2000SPL monoblock that does 2000 rms. you got some pics of it?
Hellbound Train Posted October 28, 2009 Report Posted October 28, 2009 It has never seen power. Pics wont do it justice. Thing is built like a damn tank. Weighs around 29 pounds. Ill have to take pics with my cell since my camera shit out on me.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.