Second Skin Audio

First Wall Need Help

ok guys i will begin my rebuild in the next 1-2 months and i need some help on building a wall it will be my first how do start just build a frame out of 2x4's the build the box into the car it will be 2 DD 9915e's each sub seeing about 2500-3000kw wall will be 10 cubes per sub 300 square inches of port for each sub tuned to50hz with build in inserts for a lower tuning this will be strictly daily with maybe a few tl runs for shits and giggles vehicle is a 94 dodge grand caravan i currently have one 9912e in a 5 cube box 100 sq. inch 52hz 1 kicker zx2500.1

ok guys i will begin my rebuild in the next 1-2 months and i need some help on building a wall it will be my first how do start just build a frame out of 2x4's the build the box into the car it will be 2 DD 9915e's each sub seeing about 2500-3000kw wall will be 10 cubes per sub 300 square inches of port for each sub tuned to50hz with build in inserts for a lower tuning this will be strictly daily with maybe a few tl runs for shits and giggles vehicle is a 94 dodge grand caravan i currently have one 9912e in a 5 cube box 100 sq. inch 52hz 1 kicker zx2500.1

is that 50hz daily? if so have fun. and 10 cubes might be a little much PER 15.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Archived