Well I have hooked up 4-5 low key setups like 2 12's or a couple of 10's but this will be my first big setup and i kinda wanted to keep it to 2 amps.

I figured 5k would be a good starting point and ty alot for number crunching cause what you listed does make a little more sense than what i added up lol.

The only parts i need to do research on now that im fuzzy on is the wiring of 2 amps together and runs of 0g from front to back. Other than that im pretty sure i can do it.

I also still need to measure the space in my truck but im going for roughly 1.5 cubes per sub tuned to 32hz.

I was wonderng about the aq comps as well so ty and ill look into the CDT's

i think i just gave myself a concussion i facepalmed so hard.

and for the 1's that dont like me.....

well, Im still here fuckers. Cant get rid of me that easy.

Please don't comment on subs real world power handling capabilities if u don't know them and are just going by the ratings on the website. :rolleyes:

..I have plenty of experience with them. I've seen then take 1500 a piece easily, then i've seen others get very hot after a few minutes off 1500

To the OP - As long as you're not an idiot with the gains/volume knob, send clean power and understand the thermal/mechanical limits of the woofer then they will be just fine with that power. I've seen the 10" HDC3 copper coils take 2500w daily each with zero issues before, plus they were put through many bassrace sessions without any recones or serious issues.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Yea, I have heard many good things about the HDC3 and thats why i chose it as the woofer for my setup. Although it is a daily setup i will be running the 1500-1750 to each sub that i can get out of the two amps. If i notice obvious coil abuse i will lower the gains.

i think i just gave myself a concussion i facepalmed so hard.

and for the 1's that dont like me.....

well, Im still here fuckers. Cant get rid of me that easy.

Yea, I have heard many good things about the HDC3 and thats why i chose it as the woofer for my setup. Although it is a daily setup i will be running the 1500-1750 to each sub that i can get out of the two amps. If i notice obvious coil abuse i will lower the gains.

As long as you set the gains properly the first time and use an O-scope if you have one to make sure that you're not clipping them at all. They will handle the power you're gonna be giving them no problem as long as it's clean power.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace