Going to look at cars tomorrow... Thoughts/opinions wanted.

just because i said you should you should of been swallowed, doesn't mean i dont like you . i was playing when i posted the pics or lie. however i do kind of find it hard to believe thats your car. but! i dont know what you do for a living. you could be a stripper or a drug dealer a man whore or all 3. what ever you do please share. i would like to do the same. you went from a 98 exploder to that sick ass car. :8)

Well I still do have an explorer but that is my older car that I've had for 4+ years now. I use it mostly just for systems and when i need to transport heavy items. My daily car was a 2006 Hyundai Sonata that I bought last year and I traded that in, I got $8500 on that. Like 6 months ago my parents sold my old project car for me from back in NY that I had put alot of money into when I was younger, got $13k from that. It was a 1990 300zx TT with around $25k invested into it from the time I was 17-21, but left it home when I moved to FL. I put $10k of that towards the car and took out a loan for the remainder of the cost.

Well I'm not a stripper, drug dealer or a man whore although all 3 will succeed quite well down here lol. I work as a paralegal in a pretty big law firm in Ft lauderdale and I've made a bunch of investments over the past couple years which have paid off. I did explain it in a lil detail earlier in this thread but u must have missed it.

I also find it quite amusing that people are suggesting that I should have gotten a Taurus SHO over an M6 or any of the other options I was looking at.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Archived