anything besides smirnoff lol

MTX J30

This may sound like im a bitch but i dont like how beer tastes. i used to think it was drinkable but now the smell of it makes me want to throw up. It might have been the night i drank 2 colt 45s that were in my trunk for a month lol. I do like liquor and thats what i usually drink at parties but what should i use for beer pong. i usually use mikes hard or smirnoff but people make fun of me lol when i usually can out drink them. Is there any drinks that i could use for beer pong that arent as bitchy?

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

If you drink Mike's Hard out of a red cup nobody will know. Or you can drink something like Twisted Tea.

thats what i do but i wondered if there were other drinks out there that were good besides smirnoffs and mikes hard

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

Stop being a pussy and just drink beer. I'd make fun of you too if u were putting smirnoff/mike's hard in the cups instead of beer. Plus those cups will get gross as hell if the next person who was on the table is drinking beer and not your wine coolers.

Old colt 45 isn't really the ideal beer(if that story is true) to see if u like it or not. Try out the normal female beers(lite beer) and you'll prolli like it more. Beer is an acquired taste and the more u drink of it the better it will taste over time.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

I like Twisted Tea. Mike's Harder is always an option too :friends:

I found if you add some more lime to Bud Light Lime it stops tasting like beer, and more of a fizzy lime drink. It doesn't leave you with and obnoxious sugar flavor that 10+ lemonades do.

the more u drink of it the better it will taste over time.

True, after 7-8 beers, you won't mind the taste at all.

Oh yeah, and sometimes we just fill the cups with water and play with mixed drinks (rum and coke, etc.) on the side, keeps the balls from getting sticky.

Edited by thephanatik