System turning off

Ok so I have been running my system (2 kicker cvr 15s with a jl 1200.1 amp) on the stock battery and alt now for about 2 months earlier today I was driving and my headunit along with the rest of the system turned off at high volume continuously. Then my car stalled at a light and nearly had enough charge to do this. Do you think that upgrading the big 3 will fix this or will I need a ho alt? Or a nEw battery? Right now I let my battery charge by driving around the parking lo and it's fine for now. I also plan on buying component speakers and another amp soon so what will be best for me?

ThAnks in advanCe

Alpine CDA-9887

15" FI BL

JBL BP1200.1

Rockford Fosgate p142 4" front

Rockford Fosgate p1S652 6.5" rear

Optima D35 yellow top under hood

Big 3

all in a 1997 Toyota Tercel

ive always upgraded the stock battery first, then put a secondary battery in, n then big 3, but u can do it how ever u want but a new front battery helps alot in the long run

how big of power wire are u running now? u need atleast 0guage with that amp

oh ya, as much as some caps cost now a days its cheaper to get a secondary batter

but ied do a big 3, then new front battery

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived