2000 Impala sundown Audioque Iraggi new tl scores pg9

im liking the car... build sounds promising.. should sound great

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

Nice looking ride, one of the few Impalas of that body style that I like. Setup looks to be pretty promising also, so final package(ride/system) should be pretty badass once its all hooked up.

Any reason u went w/ the 2000D instead of more power??

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Nice looking ride, one of the few Impalas of that body style that I like. Setup looks to be pretty promising also, so final package(ride/system) should be pretty badass once its all hooked up.

Any reason u went w/ the 2000D instead of more power??

I plan to add another sometime

Youtube.com/J Hutch22

Friend dropped of his 15" type r for me to test out my new amp with keep in mind this is of a single yellow top but still voltage never went below 14 on full tilt oh and amp was at 2 ohms.

th_009-1.jpg

th_012.jpg

vids were taken when alt was hot btw

Youtube.com/J Hutch22

lookin good two twelves on that kind of power should sound good and ya have the electrical power to back it let me know how ya like the irragi alt Im getting one as soon as I can get the money together

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

lookin good two twelves on that kind of power should sound good and ya have the electrical power to back it let me know how ya like the irragi alt Im getting one as soon as I can get the money together

yea i cant wait man this amp at 2 ohms on 1 15" is sick for a trunk car with no deadener yet. I love this alt its amazing got a kinetic 2400 on the way

Youtube.com/J Hutch22

Archived