SPL Mustang?

I have an 04 coupe stang. Running two RF T2 15's in a 10.5 cu box. I'm hitting 149.2 decibels with a 39hz port. I was thinking of getting two Incriminator audio Warden 18's. Anyway I can squeeze as many db's out of my current setup. And any recomendations on squeezing even higher db's out of my future setup.

Thanks guys and gals

2004 Mustang

3 18s

6 crossfire bmf 1700s strapped @ .5

161.2 db Daily driver

159.4 @ 45 hz

158.7 @ 35 hz

154.4 @ 25 hz

Team Hz Addiction

http://www.youtube.com/Drek75633

DSBP_blue.jpg

Is it fully walled off or a half wall type setup?? Also how much power are u running??

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

It's fully walled. 1000 watts a sub. RF1500 at 1 ohm per sub. So to be technical. Around 950 watts a sub. RF always under rates there amps.

2004 Mustang

3 18s

161.2 db Daily driver

159.4 @ 45 hz

158.7 @ 35 hz

154.4 @ 25 hz

Team Hz Addiction

DSBP_blue.jpg

Do u have any pictures of the wall?? By adding power you should see a gain, additional bracing(idk how much u have now), resin inside the whole wall, etc. There are many small changes that can be done to pick up gains(this is without knowing the specs or anything bout the wall). Alot of tweaking walls is changing small things often and testing a ton, so owning a TL or similar meter just to see if you are gaining with box mods with help out a ton.

Easy way out would just be to get a ton of power, sum new woofers and build a new wall around them. I'm guessing that you want a big time daily setup, rather than just a wall that will do sum high numbers and sound like garbage daily.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Do u have any pictures of the wall?? By adding power you should see a gain, additional bracing(idk how much u have now), resin inside the whole wall, etc. There are many small changes that can be done to pick up gains(this is without knowing the specs or anything bout the wall). Alot of tweaking walls is changing small things often and testing a ton, so owning a TL or similar meter just to see if you are gaining with box mods with help out a ton.

Easy way out would just be to get a ton of power, sum new woofers and build a new wall around them. I'm guessing that you want a big time daily setup, rather than just a wall that will do sum high numbers and sound like garbage daily.

Yessir. My mustang is my daily driver and I want great SQ and SPL. I already have ppl around my town sayin oh shit. But I want more. Message me your email and I will PM you pics of the box and tell you more about the design right now.

2004 Mustang

3 18s

161.2 db Daily driver

159.4 @ 45 hz

158.7 @ 35 hz

154.4 @ 25 hz

Team Hz Addiction

DSBP_blue.jpg

Yessir. My mustang is my daily driver and I want great SQ and SPL. I already have ppl around my town sayin oh shit. But I want more. Message me your email and I will PM you pics of the box and tell you more about the design right now.

Also forgot to say. I can't drive my piece of shit truck all the time. That sucker has left me stranded on the side of the road plenty of times because an airline will blow or a bag will blow. Majority of the time. The battery is dead.

2004 Mustang

3 18s

161.2 db Daily driver

159.4 @ 45 hz

158.7 @ 35 hz

154.4 @ 25 hz

Team Hz Addiction

DSBP_blue.jpg