Sundown Audio

im thinking about bying one more z15 to put on my saz-2000d. can a saz-2000d run daily on .667 ohms and is a kinetik hc2000 in the trunk, yelllow top under the hood, and a 0 gauge big 3 enought electrical that this amp wont be ruined by running it at .667 ohms

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

im thinking about bying one more z15 to put on my saz-2000d. can a saz-2000d run daily on .667 ohms and is a kinetik hc2000 in the trunk, yelllow top under the hood, and a 0 gauge big 3 enought electrical that this amp wont be ruined by running it at .667 ohms

Run it. You have enough

I have some speakers.

I have some amps.

All Sundown!

Any questions?

http://www.youtube.com/user/Flipsid

As long as u keep an eye on your voltage you should be alrite.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

i have a saz 2000d... i ran it at .5 ohms for like 5 months on two dc lvl 4xl 12s... i had 1 run of 4 gauge for a while.... then switched to 5 runs of zero gauge.. and that was only on 1 yellow top under hood... i have a batcap 4000 in the trunk now... but i've always had 15 volts with the dc 270xp alt

i think you have enough to run it that low... keep an i on the voltage... i have a stinger volt meter i bought from darvex.. i always have an i on it... even though i have enough voltage.. it's always good to know where you're at though

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details