Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Let me guess, this was already posted on here? Oh well, dang website went batshit right when I submitted it and search came up nothing for lazy or dui hehe

images-1.jpg
Posted

Damn, now there is no way I'll afford it. Its up to $37,300!

Bastards! I always wonder on such a high profile auction if people actually pay that much or its just a joke (especially because the proceeds go to the police) .

images-1.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7673 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...