Just got it but it has to go because some unexpected expenses I have to take care of.. Also I have one more LNIB D9 that is suppose to be on its way to me here pretty soon ill let go (but dont have a solid eta or arrival).

This amp will do a solid 5k at 1ohm at 12.5v.

Quote from Steve the owner of RD

The Amp does 5k @ 12.5v @ 1 ohm. It can do things most amps can't as far as playing @ low voltage and very low impedance if needed.

In the past year we have sold close to 300 peices. Getting back 5 amps for repair and two were install accidents over that time is a testiment to its durablility not to mention how many vehicles it was running way lower impedances then it should have ever been run. .18 is the lowest i know about so far for burps and .33 daily.

It is reccomended to run the amp at 1 ohm but lower is fine.

$850+ shipping

D9.jpg

Internal pics from RD site

hw9002.jpg

hw9005.jpg

Also will have a Atomic 7000.1 im selling that ins 8/10 cosmetic condition in the next week or two. It's getting repaired cause of a burnt b+ trace. Nothing else in the amp seems to be damaged. Ill be getting a full quote tomorrow or monday. Ill prob sell it for $950 + shp :D

Edited by ssackett

Team S.S.C.

DB Drag Street A 2011 National Champ

DC Audio Dealer

Nor Cal AA Dealer

Incriminator Audio Dealer

CA Sundown Audio Dealer

[email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

Damn Scott, we are supposed to hook those up!

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.