Sonic Electronix

2 btl 18" in a blow through in a '99 silverado

heres a thread that i learned alot from today

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=60364

now that i figured why my sub sounds like it peaks at 29-33hz because of this thread i gotta make a smaller box lol,and nismofreak was just a member from way back on smd...another member brought up his name reffering to you that's why i mentioned lol.

RE se xxx 18d2 (4)

Audioque 2200 (2)

DC Power 270XP blue

3 C&D fr310

Stinger wiring

CDT components

heres a thread that i learned alot from today

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=60364

now that i figured why my sub sounds like it peaks at 29-33hz because of this thread i gotta make a smaller box lol,and nismofreak was just a member from way back on smd...another member brought up his name reffering to you that's why i mentioned lol.

oh alright i just know nissan are hella good mud trucks cant fuck em up this is in this book i got for when i thought i was goin to school for mobile customization no real news to me but thank for the info though prolly use it as a reference if need be

ok so first of all im not doing the install sub zero sounds in mn were i live is doing it i just needed to know if it could be done now that ik it can on to the door i wanted something like steve's door panels is there something better and since the back doors are 1/2 doors i dont know what to do with those i am going to do some comps just little ones now cuz this will be my daily driver and since im in a wheelchair i do need some room in the back cuz im getting this

so ya and szs said that will be fine any suggestions for the front doors and back door i will be getting the qlogics kick panels

if you are looking to pay someone to do the kind of work that is in steves doors and a cut through you are looking at a monster amount for install alone. I would guess easily about ten grand. it definately can be done though. I would try to get that shop to use you as a demo vehicle and what not to help cut down on the cost though. Also for two 18s and a cut through like that. look at doing 2 component sets per door one in the kick and maybe a smaller set in the a pillar. doors like steve's are a ton of work which translates to a ton of money.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

lots of viable options out there. LOTS.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived