audiopipe

revoemag0189

i was thinking of doing everything in my jeep audiopipe. i own their subs and a pair of there 6 by 9's and they are clear and get loud. any suggestions on what to do or does anybody already have an audiopipe setup plese reply. i want to start doing compititions and need help and advice.

:hairtrick: :aggressive: :censored:

ripjeff.pngTeamDeadlyHertz-revoemag0189.png

i was thinking of doing everything in my jeep audiopipe. i own their subs and a pair of there 6 by 9's and they are clear and get loud. any suggestions on what to do or does anybody already have an audiopipe setup plese reply. i want to start doing compititions and need help and advice.

:hairtrick: :aggressive: :censored:

This May Help You Get What You Need

http://www.caraudiodeals.com/advanced_sear...mp;x=2&y=10

27866_126387594040731_126377114041779_310525_4509962_n-1.jpgsundown_audio_logo-1.jpg

I sell the Audiopipe APMB-6 and Audio Pipe ATX3720 like cooked crack. they get loud, and clear. Cant get a lot of mid bass out of the 6's, and they are huge. the tweet takes a bit getting used to mounting as the terminals come off the sides. so the mounting hole looks like a circle with a square on each side, but the box they are pakaged in makes a nice template.

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

Archived