on a s10 blazer 4x4, the rear is sprung over, so to lower it you would treat it as the same as a 2wd....blocks or pull a leaf (which ever you choose), then the front you can just drop the torsion bars, but only to a certain extent, because you can take to much angle out of the half-shafts and cause them to beat themselves to death....since they weren't designed to run at that inclination.... I haven't lowered one in years so I can't tell you exactly how low you can go, so just mess with it and use common sense.... lol, i do remember a dude comming into work and saying he unloaded the bars and reindexed the bars to drop it like 5-6", but the half shafts were no a no-go...hehe...

btw, the whole "torsion bar keys don't change the ride" gimmick is such a bunch of horse shit....all the new keys are are just a re indexed key way that does the exact same thing as a stock'r with the bars ran up or down....it just sucks for the installer because that sorry bastard has to preload them while installing....

so in other words ur sayin regardless if i use the beltech torsion key it wouldnt allow it to go lower than that, it will jus lower it at a hight key point.

2004 trailblazer

4 FI BTL 18s

(2) DC 10.0k

xs power d3100s

mechman 270

158.2 @41

Archived