Guest Nismofreak Posted May 4, 2007 Report Posted May 4, 2007 (edited) wazz up guys I got a call from sonic that they had to backorder my amp. Think I should order my deck or wait a bit longer won't pay extra for shipping. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_8934_A...e+CDA-9883.html Edited May 4, 2007 by Nismofreak Quote
Guest Nismofreak Posted May 4, 2007 Report Posted May 4, 2007 Got the deck. Being shipped with the amp. Quote
Amalan Posted May 4, 2007 Report Posted May 4, 2007 (edited) real slick... did you research the headunit before you bought it??? *AUX Input Optional (Alpine Ai-NET Aux Input Adapter required and sold separately) guess you have another thing on your list to buy now edit: oh and i forgot you had an ipod dock *iPod Ready Yes (Alpine KCE-422i Required and Sold Separately) guess you have 2 more things to buy Edited May 4, 2007 by Amalan Quote
Guest Nismofreak Posted May 4, 2007 Report Posted May 4, 2007 (edited) Yah I did. Saw it today at best buy and like it alot and decided to buy it and read some reviews on other site. Friend got the same deck and like it. I have to go to soundtrack tomorrow and buy the i-pod connection. The aux input later. Don't need it now. Edited May 4, 2007 by Nismofreak Quote
Amalan Posted May 4, 2007 Report Posted May 4, 2007 yeah but your ps2 is useless unless you buy the aux input too Quote
Guest Nismofreak Posted May 4, 2007 Report Posted May 4, 2007 (edited) Um. I gonna leave it in their till I can afford the money for a flip out and get the rest and hook that PS2 up. Hey got deck, speakers, amp, and wiring next. 0 guage. Edited May 4, 2007 by Nismofreak Quote
Amalan Posted May 4, 2007 Report Posted May 4, 2007 im so confused on what youre doing you change your mind about things every other minute. first i thought you were getting headrest monitors now youre getting a flip out screen in the dash. Quote
Guest Nismofreak Posted May 4, 2007 Report Posted May 4, 2007 (edited) The one you showed me on ebay just a lot better quality one. We will see. I got the whole summer to install the Ps2 but will leave it in for now. Edited May 4, 2007 by Nismofreak Quote
Guest Nismofreak Posted May 5, 2007 Report Posted May 5, 2007 Here is the i-pod high speed connection. Quote
Guest MegaloManiac Posted May 8, 2007 Report Posted May 8, 2007 the AUX connector is pretty cheap...of course thats with the discount Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.