Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Well, I went to the doctor, ill be out from work until this wednesday, I have Acute Tonsillitus, I have no health insurance, and the next step would be to have my tonsils removed, At this point I don't even wanna smoke he all so gave me 2 shots in the ass, and the bill was $200 dollars. I get to lay in bed for a week and do nothin. if anyone is curious bout the symptoms, u get a high fever, u get the chills, body ache, fatigue, head pain, it's like guys pms.

And the 2nd shot he gives u hurts like a bitch.

I have to take a pill every 12 hours starting tommorrow.

Back in 2006 I had the same thing, 3 years later it came back and it's a lot more serious this time. If I have waited this out I could of end up in the hospital.

# he rapid onset of severe sore throat that worsens over time

# moderate to high fever

# difficulty swallowing

# red, enlarged tonsils that may or may not have pus on the surface or in the pits

# swollen or tender lymph nodes below the jaw

if u wanna see a picture of my throat here u go.

http://www.entusa.com/oral_photographs/acu...tis_labeled.jpg

it's not that bad normally only my right tounsil, but if I stuck my finger in there a lot would come out.

Edited by Twigz

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 519 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...