Cdizzle Posted May 6, 2007 Report Posted May 6, 2007 For some reason it gets through the first 3 test games fine, then when it loads the 4th one, it locks up my computer. All I see is a blank black screen... Has this happened to anyone else? For some reason I have only gotten through the whole thing one time... Quote Damn Thiefs
Shadow Works Posted May 14, 2007 Report Posted May 14, 2007 For some reason it gets through the first 3 test games fine, then when it loads the 4th one, it locks up my computer. All I see is a blank black screen... Has this happened to anyone else? For some reason I have only gotten through the whole thing one time... well how much memory u got ? if its over 512 mb it shouldn't freeze up .. and if u added more ur goona have to change ur virtual memory size Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.