need help answering a friends question

A friend of mine who has been running 2 10'' kickers was given 2 more 10's, They are all cvrs and he has been running all of them for a little while without knowing but 2 of them are dual 2 ohm and the 2 he was given are dual 4s. I noticed this when I was checking out his box, we took the subs out to seal up where the wires came out. He started asking me if this is bad and what will happen and if he can continue to run his subs like this. I think they sound pretty decent so i never noticed anything audible but I told him I dont think its agood thing but I dont know if anything will happen. He has them all wired like the diagram on the bottom here, http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/rftech/woof...mp;woofer_imp=4 the picture that gives you a 4 ohm load . He has all 4 subs wired like this 2 dual 2s and 2 dual 4s... what should I tell him? is this ok or is he going to hurt his subs or amp? I told him it might work he just might be pulling a weird ohm load but i said id look into it for him can anyone educate me?

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

A friend of mine who has been running 2 10'' kickers was given 2 more 10's, They are all cvrs and he has been running all of them for a little while without knowing but 2 of them are dual 2 ohm and the 2 he was given are dual 4s. I noticed this when I was checking out his box, we took the subs out to seal up where the wires came out. He started asking me if this is bad and what will happen and if he can continue to run his subs like this. I think they sound pretty decent so i never noticed anything audible but I told him I dont think its agood thing but I dont know if anything will happen. He has them all wired like the diagram on the bottom here, http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/rftech/woof...mp;woofer_imp=4 the picture that gives you a 4 ohm load . He has all 4 subs wired like this 2 dual 2s and 2 dual 4s... what should I tell him? is this ok or is he going to hurt his subs or amp? I told him it might work he just might be pulling a weird ohm load but i said id look into it for him can anyone educate me?

would it be a 3 ohm load since wiring it this way for 2 dual 2s is a 2 ohm load and wiring it this way for 2 dual 4s is a 4 ohm load?

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

The speakers that are 2 ohms coils would be recieving a different amount of power than those that are 4 ohm coils.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

The speakers that are 2 ohms coils would be recieving a different amount of power than those that are 4 ohm coils.

so is there anyway to wire them to be getting the same power , or more importantly will this hurt his subs or is it just going to cause a little distortion because subs are getting different power?

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

so is there anyway to wire them to be getting the same power , or more importantly will this hurt his subs or is it just going to cause a little distortion because subs are getting different power?

I dont know if this matters either the + and- for each sub is braided together and connected to the same + and - to the amp he has a monoblock kenwood amp so all 4 + and all 4 - wires are connected to one of the + on the amp and 1 of the-

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3