ok i will get some better fittings then and i dont have any one that knows how 2 do air bags (i think)

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

can any one tell me a good size of rims that will work with a 4" drop?

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

You will want 8 valves even if you do not do FBSS. Reason for this is when you are driving the car will sway and can actually pull from side to side if you do not isolate the air in each bag/cylinder.

YES that kit is the way to go for your ride, it even comes with the 8 valves you will need. Suicide doors is the good stuff, and customer service is #1.

Also unless you have someone that has done multiple air ride installs and knows the ins and outs you should get it prof installed.

You may run into leaks using PTC fittings, I like to use the compression fittings.

def need 8 valves not just for sway for for ride comfort to set everything where u want

the kit comes with 8 valves

open the link and read

Edited by 01zx3

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

the kit comes with 8 valves

open the link and read

You have officially been put on my do not help this guy list. It would be in you best interest not to be a smart ass to people that are trying to help you.

It was stated that only 2 valves were needed. We explained why you would need 8.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

i want not being a smart ass i was just saying open the link and read it says it come with 8 valves

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg