I want 2 bag my zx3 wit will I need 2get this done (note) I don't have a ton of room after my system so it all will have 2 fit in the spare tire area

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

need more info, do you want F,B,S,S or any other variation. how fast do you want it to come up, do you want it to hop? do you wanna lay frame? and how often do you think youll be hittin the switches? judging by the cars frame im guessing it has struts all the way around. theres probly a company that manufactures a bolt on kit if not theres always universal sleeves or you can fabricate sum up yourself.

i will not be playin with the switches a lot i just want it 2 lay when the car is off and come up when it is on i just want something nice and can work with Remote Control that steve use for his amp and in the caddy

Edited by 01zx3

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

then youd only need 2 valves 1 for all up and 1 for all down and id recomend relays for each valve. it isnt gonna fly up an down caus your only filling/draining all 4 bags with 1 valve. FBIrides.com will have everything you need. they sell a 4 gallon pancake tank that may be small enough to tuck in your spare compartment. they also sell an airstrut kit that you can weld up yourself if you have Mcpherson struts on the front. or like i said there may be a company that makes the kit iono youll have to look.

Edited by ryde2idie

thanks bro is there a list of all the stuff i need (frist tym doing something like this sorry 4 the noobness)

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

no worries man i was a noob to all this up until 8 months ago an i still pretty much am but ive been around the block once with my jetta so i know a lil.

heres a list

aircompressor (should come with its own relay an pressure switch--on at 160psi off at 200psi normally)

air tank

strut bags( and or kit whichever you chose)

valves (2 in ur case)

relays (1 for each valve)

3-way momentary switch (toggle preferably makes it mo gangsta lol)

air hose capable of handling 200 psi

fittings (i cant tell you wat you will need in this department youll have to see wat it takes an buy it)

and i think thats about it, also tho for fun ebay has a bunch of 12v remote switches if you wanna drop it from outside :yahoo:

Edited by ryde2idie

also dont forget your workin with air you want this thing to be sealed (your gonna run into leaks trust me) the bags ive worked with want the gooey sealnt shit not the tape but you can use the tape on the valves and other fittings into your tank. if your anykind of mechanically inclined this really wont be too hard just kinda laborsome and you have to think about things like eventually water will build up in the tank and youll have to drain it. save urself the hassle and run a drain valve somewhere doesnt have to be an electric valve could just be a manual one from lowes that runs to the bottom of the tank to empty out the water.

wow thanks you 4 all the help when i get a system 2gether i will post the parts here

and im going 2 have the switches with the remote

Edited by 01zx3

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

how is this kit

http://www.suicidedoors.com/strut-bag-kits...focus-combo-kit

i will change the tank with the smaller one at fbi

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

You will want 8 valves even if you do not do FBSS. Reason for this is when you are driving the car will sway and can actually pull from side to side if you do not isolate the air in each bag/cylinder.

YES that kit is the way to go for your ride, it even comes with the 8 valves you will need. Suicide doors is the good stuff, and customer service is #1.

Also unless you have someone that has done multiple air ride installs and knows the ins and outs you should get it prof installed.

You may run into leaks using PTC fittings, I like to use the compression fittings.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint