1DB for every $1 spent?!

Hey guys this is my cureent setup right now and as the title says my goal is to get as close to 1DB for every dollar spent on this system i am currently at $140 for everything amp subs box wiring. the box was a gift from a friend for doing his install he didnt need it since he was just installing one sub so he gave it to me the subs were 50 bucks at a flea market with a memphis pr4.440 amp that i am currently trying to sell=] but the amp in the video is a interfire 1100.2 the subs are single voicecoil so ihave them bridged together to maake a 2ohm load if i am correct and running off of one channel. but here is the vid guys tell me what you think i am thinkn i am around 135DB as of right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S9HeteVvPg

1998 VW Jetta- SLOW N LOW

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

Kinetik HC800-works for 2ohm loads:D

My youtube Video's CHECK THEM OUT!

not bad for a budget system using phonics subs? never heard of them and an interfire amp very dirty amp power wise but looks like its workin

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

not bad for a budget system using phonics subs? never heard of them and an interfire amp very dirty amp power wise but looks like its workin

i never did either b4 i saw them at the flea market but it was $50 for those 2 subs a sealed box a memphis pr4.440 amp and a pioneer head unit w/o wiring kit and the guy said the amp probally doesnt work and one of the subs might be messed up since water got on it but i tookt he chance and everything worked just great! even the memphis amp but now i think ima sell the memphis amp and the interfire was cheap and had the power to give to these +more if i wanted to change setups, but idk i might keep the memphis since sum1 said it was a component speaker amp

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

ya the memphis amp would be good for your mids and highs

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

If you are really trying to get 1 DB for every dollar spent, do not I repeat do not ask Beast From Da East for Advice..................

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

ya the memphis amp would be good for your mids and highs

Thanks man now that i kno that ima probally keep it around haha. i really didnt kno since i am still relatively new but glad that im getting help man!

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

Not to be a douche, but you seem like a tool in the video.

its all good man no offence taken and everyone has there own opinion nothing i can do to change that but kinda agree with u as sad as it is to say haha i guess i get into a tool mode when im pissed off at a school board and scared shitless on what my old mans gunna do when he gets home haha

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

Not to be a douche, but you seem like a tool in the video.

lulz

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

If you are really trying to get 1 DB for every dollar spent, do not I repeat do not ask Beast From Da East for Advice..................

im still new to the whole car audio thing so any help well be lovely im not gunna bash on anyone but why not listen to him if u dont mind me asking?

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

Archived