If you want one that will be able to capture full HD, go with a Hauppage PVR.

Hauppage PVR

It's a bit pricey, but it's the HDMI feature that sets it apart. It's got standard Red/White/Yellow composite plugs, as well as the RGB component plugs, so it's compatable with just about everythign you plug in.

It doesn't have an HDMI, sadly. If you REALLY need that feature, you're going to have to get a converter box to go from HDMI to component, such as this:

HDMI to Component Converter

I hope this helps. I know it's probably more than you expected, but it's the full HD feature that gives it the bigger price tag.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

The hava only goes to 480. There isn't anything that you can buy within a good price range for 720p because they don't make it for video game systems yet so good luck on finding it. If you knew anything about youtube you would know they butcher the video quality. Also good luck finding sites that will allow you to upload 720p videos without paying hosting fees that takes bandwith that I'm pretty sure you cant afford.

I have given you one of the best on the market for recording video games, take it or leave it.

calm the fuck down.

I know I can capture in HD, there's TONS of people that do it...

And don't tell me about YouTube quality, I KNOW what HD looks like on YT.

Compare this:

to this:

Yours = really shitty.

OddLogik's = decent, not perfect, but much better than yours. it was just a video I already had open.

Don't try to say "Oh, that's a different game, so of course its better." because I know that bull as well.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Hauppage PVR

It's a bit pricey, but it's the HDMI feature that sets it apart. It's got standard Red/White/Yellow composite plugs, as well as the RGB component plugs, so it's compatable with just about everythign you plug in.

It doesn't have an HDMI, sadly. If you REALLY need that feature, you're going to have to get a converter box to go from HDMI to component, such as this:

I hope this helps. I know it's probably more than you expected, but it's the full HD feature that gives it the bigger price tag.

Here you go man he found one for you but your still limited to mp4 the same as I showed you so the quality will be the same.

J&T DESIGNS

M5

4 Audioque 15's copper coils dropping Audiopipe, and picking up DB DRIVE OKUR

Powermasters

XS POWER

Dropping MaxxSonics

Pioneer

The hava only goes to 480. There isn't anything that you can buy within a good price range for 720p because they don't make it for video game systems yet so good luck on finding it. If you knew anything about youtube you would know they butcher the video quality. Also good luck finding sites that will allow you to upload 720p videos without paying hosting fees that takes bandwith that I'm pretty sure you cant afford.

I have given you one of the best on the market for recording video games, take it or leave it.

And maybe YOU should learn something about YouTube. The HD feature allows for videos up to 1280x720, which is full 720p. No quality butchering, except apparently the butchered quality of your videos. And it's completely free as long as you stay under the 10-minute limit (actually a 10:59 limit)

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

Hauppage PVR

ahh thank you!

It's actually less than I expected to be paying.

HDMI is not truly necessary, since I can buy ps3 hd component cables in I need to, its just that I already have an HDMI at hand.

2008 Subaru Forester XT

Awesome! glad I could help!

One last thing. Be sure to check on Amazon.com for the PVR first if you plan on buying it. My friend bought one off there at almost half the price. Hauppage had a deal with Amazon, but I'm not sure if it's still ongoing. It's worth a look though.

wtf is lolcats?

Awesome! glad I could help!

One last thing. Be sure to check on Amazon.com for the PVR first if you plan on buying it. My friend bought one off there at almost half the price. Hauppage had a deal with Amazon, but I'm not sure if it's still ongoing. It's worth a look though.

Ok will do!

Thanks again!

Just one question.

From what I understand, this is how it would be plugged up; correct me if I'm wrong.

PS3/360 plugs into PVR, then the PVR records to the comp via USB, while ALSO sending video to the tv?

Right? So, I will still be playing on the tv, and recording on pc?

edit-

Actually, after looking at it again, it seems to me it won't play on the TV while recording? I'm still confused... hah

Edited by imnotmikal

2008 Subaru Forester XT

calm the fuck down.

I know I can capture in HD, there's TONS of people that do it...

And don't tell me about YouTube quality, I KNOW what HD looks like on YT.

Compare this:

to this:

Yours = really shitty.

OddLogik's = decent, not perfect, but much better than yours. it was just a video I already had open.

Don't try to say "Oh, that's a different game, so of course its better." because I know that bull as well.

The highest you can go bro is mp4 on youtube the quality will not be higher trust me I was in the same boat as your in right now on quality and for the money and where i would be uploading my videos at the HAVA was the best for me but if you want to spend more money then you have to go ahead I have used a bunch of cap cards and I learn from my mistakes as you will. Compare the same game bro or ask the guy what cap card he is using and what format.

J&T DESIGNS

M5

Powermasters

XS POWER

Dropping MaxxSonics

Pioneer

And maybe YOU should learn something about YouTube. The HD feature allows for videos up to 1280x720, which is full 720p. No quality butchering, except apparently the butchered quality of your videos. And it's completely free as long as you stay under the 10-minute limit (actually a 10:59 limit)

Ok what is an ACC format know it all.

J&T DESIGNS

M5

Powermasters

XS POWER

Dropping MaxxSonics

Pioneer