Sonic Electronix

I dont know if you guys have seen some of my recent posts but i was trying to sell my car. But after ALOT of poeple telling me it was a good car and i should keep it, i decided that i am not going to sell it.

Right now i have 2 z15s on 2000 watts in the trunk of my buick but the back seat has been removed for louder bass. people can still sit back there they just have nothing to rest there back on. Should i buy 2 more z15s and another 2000 watt amp and do a wall.

Will there be a huge audible difference or is it not worth it. I had enough money saved for a 3rd z15 but i decided why pay $200 and go small when i can save up and go bigger. Its in a 1998 Buick Lesabre

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

ehh id get rid of the car just my .02 tho

i wanted to but it only has 46k miles so almost everyone i talked to said to keep it and even though the car isnt stylish they are right

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

Where the fuck did he ask if he should get rid of the damn car?!

thanks. and please dont let this get off topic. i want to know if this will make a huge audible difference. im hitting a 143.7 db right now. do you think i could hit a 150? i would have a friend of mine who knows alot about car audio and has built a wall before help me. and 80 inches lives near me so i would ask him to design the wall

yes wall that shit man! it should be a fairly large audible difference.

do it

do it

do it

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

yes wall that shit man! it should be a fairly large audible difference.

do it

do it

do it

k i just have to save up a little more to buy the 2 z15s. i dont want to buy 1 now and at the end he runs out of z15s V.1 before i can save up for the last one

do you think a 150 is possible?

itll be work but id think its possible

but honestly i have no idea

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0