f.s. 2 oxygen audio 3000D's

:'( well my van messed up at nopi nats saturday and sunday, the rag joint between the steering wheel and gear box broke (was riged prior) and i lost steering almost took out a 100K dollar truck , riged it again and it broke again, riged it yet again and drove it 8hrs home to milton fla from atl motor speed way..so im selling the amps to properly fix my van before myself or someone else gets hurt (just the reason for selling amps)

i have 2 barely used o2 3000D's same amp as the power acoustik 3000db and the kole 3000d , i have all packageing for both amps, and since i have other amps for my subs i can sell these to get my crap fixed properly and safely. so if anyone is interrested i have refs online at roe and splbassx  i use the same screen name at both rourms, ill take $260 each shipped in the us

if you would like both amps ill do 500 shiped for both

2006_0909ampguts0013.jpg

2006_0909ampguts0012.jpg

o steve dont feel bad about askin for donations for the site, atleast its not because you failed to maintain the site like i failed to maintain my van properly and now going to cost me around 850 to fix everything my steering has damaged

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

1000w rms at 4 1800 rms at 2 and 2300 rms at 1 and they do very close to the rated power i might add, very nice amps for the money i gave for them and there strapable and did a little test on one at 12 v car off i disconected the speaker wires and did a 55hz tone at 3/4 volume on my head unit and it put out 62.3 volts and at 16 volt power the amp dod 73.9 volts at the same volume level

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

well i sold the ones i had but if you want some let me know i can get brand new amps with factory warrnety as well but the price will be a little bit higher i cant internet challenge the prices found online but the o2 i got special from o2 to run in my van for a few shows , but i can get the poweracoustik a3000DB whcih is exactly the same amp for 350 each, or the kole qxi3000D which is also the same thing for 340 each