drewb53's blazer build. New video 11/15/2010

yeah the jig saw i used kicked my ass lol it kept wanting to turn or not go in the right spot.. but it is tuned to 35 hz. I had it designed by nightshade and he was very helpful with everything.

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

yeah it is a 6" it is what made my box easiest to tune.. otherwise i would have to do 2 4" aeros.. thanks for the fine comments guys nice to see a little positive feedback

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

yeah.. i wouldnt have been able to do it with out the help of my dad and grandpa.. they were really helpful... but damn that jig saw was a bitch lol... but like i said earlier i am happy with it and to me thats all that matters

post some vids now mane

i would, but it is dark, and raining here.. i will get some when it stops raining (supposed to rain for next 2 days atleast), but whenever i try and load videos to youtube it never works it always takes forever then says network error and it pisses me off. but i will try fasho

Well the box is done and in the car now.. i dont have any pictures of it in the car yet. i will when it stops raining.

Here are some pictures of it in the garage before subs were put in and everything

Photo0061.jpg

Photo0062.jpg

box look s good man but next time stay away from the push terminals and use bolts with ring connectors better connection

yea.. well like i said its my first build do im okay with them, i know there are things i could have done better on

Archived