drewb53's blazer build. New video 11/15/2010

I dont know if this goes here, but i am assuming since it is just a box but here we go

Well i have been talking to Nightshade about a box build, and after helping me with alot of things he ended up making me a design. Well lastnight i got all the materials i needed and today i put it together, it is drying now and i have to go get it from my gpa's shop tomorrow i will have pics up in a little bit, but only took 3 due to not bringing my camera, just cell phone.

I will get some more pictures of it tomorrow when i bring it home.

drew

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

Photo0057.jpg

here are all the pieces cut for assembly

Photo0058.jpg

here is the pieces with the front cut out for the subs

Photo0059.jpg

here it is tonight before i left

2003 Chevy Blazerkenwood headunit4 ga. kicker wiringAQ1200D amp2 12" DC LVL 3'sStinger Volt MeterMy Build LogBlazer is no longer. Totaled 02/14/2012drew.png

no. this is for converting dc to ac. useful if you want to run a blender inside your car.

When i got home i had a package from the fedex man waiting for me.

heres what it contained.

IMG_3477.jpg

here are some pics after getting the hole cut and test fitted and a little sanding

IMG_3478.jpg

IMG_3479.jpg

tell me what you think.

i think you need a router

x2 :rofl:

Ride - 2006 Scion xB

Equipment:

H.U. - Kenwood KDC-X793

Amps - Memphis 16-MC2.100

Memphis 16-MC1.1100

Front Stage - Memphis 15-MCC6 6.5 Components with silk dome tweets

Subs - Memphis 15-M310D4 10" Sub (x2)

Custom box 3.02 ft3 after displacement, tuned to 37 hz

Big 3

Second Skin Damplifier

Coming soon:

Kinetik HC1400

H.O. Alt

AudioControl three.1

Well the box is done and in the car now.. i dont have any pictures of it in the car yet. i will when it stops raining.

Here are some pictures of it in the garage before subs were put in and everything

Photo0061.jpg

Photo0062.jpg

hey man, i'm not gonna bang on you for building your own box like the other guys here. i don't know how many boxes you have built, but you didn't do too bad of a job and if you like how it sounds and turned out after you built it then thats all that matters

"i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac

i agree with what other people said about the router.. but you have to work with what you got. this is my first box that i have ever built so i am pretty happy with it. It does what i want and thats all that matters to me.. thanks for the nice comment.

i agree with what other people said about the router.. but you have to work with what you got. this is my first box that i have ever built so i am pretty happy with it. It does what i want and thats all that matters to me.. thanks for the nice comment.

X2 and I think it looks good. I'm on the same page as you, cutting circles without a router. I used a jig saw the more you do it the better you get. I like the way your box turned out sexy. IDK if I missed it but what is the final tuning on it?

Archived