Jump to content

Sound Processor


ModFreak

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok im in need of some help. I dont have the greatest knowledge on these things, so i hope someone can help me out. I am looking at the audiocontrol epicenter or epicenter plus. I am more or less looking for a processor to control my my sub level. I am not sure if im looking at the right stuff or not.

So anyone please give me some help. I need to know if these are what im looking for and if one is better then the other.

Thanks,

Mod

Posted
Ok im in need of some help. I dont have the greatest knowledge on these things, so i hope someone can help me out. I am looking at the audiocontrol epicenter or epicenter plus. I am more or less looking for a processor to control my my sub level. I am not sure if im looking at the right stuff or not.

So anyone please give me some help. I need to know if these are what im looking for and if one is better then the other.

Thanks,

Mod

Pac-audio.com part number LC-1

98 Chevy Blazer 4 Door

Stock Everything

The New Setup

1 - Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

1- Pioneer DEH-80PRS

2 - Blues Audio 5.25 Mids ( On the dash )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0C Components ( In the front doors )

2 - Blues Audio BL8.0 Woofers ( In the rear doors )

1 - Linear Power 952 ( Dash )

1 - Linear Power 2202IQ Modified ( Components )

1 - Linear Power 3002 ( Rear Doors )

1 - SoundStream XBP-10 Processor

1 - SoundStream BX-20Z

2 - SoundStream DTR1.3400D

4 - RE Audio SX12D4

241543L22m9xYv.gif

Posted

will i gain anything with that or will that just turn the level of the subs down and up?

I know i was reading about the epicenter and it said it will improve bass.

Any input?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 880 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...