Sonic Electronix

Arnold your sound system makes my sound system look like crap.

It's not crap if it makes bass just focus on school is all i can say and later on you'll have some money to buy what you really want..

RE se xxx 18d2 (4)

Audioque 2200 (2)

DC Power 270XP blue

3 C&D fr310

Stinger wiring

CDT components

I know i just want to be cool like steve meade Exocontralto and jonathan price i really dont mean to put my self in this position i even changed around the text in my videos go look at em if you would like....---->

VehicleCurrentlyOwned:2000Malibu

\/MySystem\/

Ken-Wood HeadUnit

Cars interior panels Custom blue Done by ME

Pheonix Power block running both amps

Stinger pro series four gauge wire flex material

RimsBrand:Polo

Interior lighting Blue neon bars under and around dash

Capaciter:Pyle Dryver 1.7 farad digital meter read off new(INSTALLED)

http://blog.sounddomain.com/photos/orion/april_21_07_004_2.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/images/header.jpg

I know i just want to be cool like steve meade Exocontralto and jonathan price i really dont mean to put my self in this position i even changed around the text in my videos go look at em if you would like....---->

it takes alot more than just having a nice system to be as well known as steve jeremy and jonathan.

Ok guys please stop ripping me a new one i get the point i am about to buy a new rockford fosgate amp and no not the botom of the line one,s i don't think they do but i get you guy's points ok.

VehicleCurrentlyOwned:2000Malibu

\/MySystem\/

Ken-Wood HeadUnit

Cars interior panels Custom blue Done by ME

Pheonix Power block running both amps

Stinger pro series four gauge wire flex material

RimsBrand:Polo

Interior lighting Blue neon bars under and around dash

Capaciter:Pyle Dryver 1.7 farad digital meter read off new(INSTALLED)

http://blog.sounddomain.com/photos/orion/april_21_07_004_2.jpg

http://www.dcsoundlab.com/images/header.jpg

dam i am 16 and have two aq hdc3s in my room waiting for box just trying to find the right tuning. this funny like when i hoked up a old ten inch rockford fosgate punch and two other twelves to a pyle power extreme high amp . and his 6x9s had more bass than his subs.

i love hooking up high amps to sub it makes them sound so good????lol

Whip:2004 Ford Expedition

Headuint:Pioneer AVH-P4200DVD

Alt:MechMan 270 Amp

Big 3: Yes

Rear batts:2x Kinetik HC2400

Power Wire:carolprene 0/2 welding wire

Volt Meter:X Scorpion

Front stage:Kicker KS6502

Rear stage:Polk audio 6x8s

High Amp:Boston acoustic GT-4100

Sub stage:Audio Que HDC3 18s Copper Coils D2

Low Amp:Audiopipe AP30001D

Box:6ft3 96in2 34hz

146.8 dbs @ 35hz Sealed up

well to get to that lvl you have to save alot of money. Stuff like that isnt cheap. Then the electrical to back all of it is alot of money to. But try to save up some money and get some kickers or another sub that is loud and cheap and eventually you will get there. And there isnt anything wrong about bragging just there is like everything a time and a place for it! But just try with wat you got and go from there, build yourself a box and trash that sony and just run the 2 kenwoods and you will notice a huge difference in that alone, but face the subs toward the trunk not firing into the cabin.

well to get to that lvl you have to save alot of money. Stuff like that isnt cheap. Then the electrical to back all of it is alot of money to. But try to save up some money and get some kickers or another sub that is loud and cheap and eventually you will get there. And there isnt anything wrong about bragging just there is like everything a time and a place for it! But just try with wat you got and go from there, build yourself a box and trash that sony and just run the 2 kenwoods and you will notice a huge difference in that alone, but face the subs toward the trunk not firing into the cabin.

For me firing into the Cabin sealed off from the trunk yielded a noticeable gain by the ear and probably a bit on the meter.. But I dont know if that applies to different power levels. I.E. a system that for example is 500rms and a system that is 5000rms, if the difference in gains were similiar to eachother.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Bro, you're only 16 I wouldn't be worried about having a big badass system, like other people have said, just worry about school for now. To have a system as big as the ones you mentioned, you have to have a pretty big/beefed up electrical system, which isn't cheap..it's not all about only saving money for the subwoofers, and amps, you have to save money for subs, amps, batteries, wires, terminals, fuses, fuse holders, alt(s), etc. And not to mention, the wood, screws, glue, silicone, etc. That wood isn't cheap either if you're doing big builds like them, and walls, because it adds up pretty quick

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Archived