Im currently working on a whole new installation. Going all out and doing everything the right way and leaving no stone unturned. Ill get pics up as I get them. I have my three amplifiers setting here and have a nice pioneer head unit that will do until I can get my double din. Doing a great build on a budget isnt easy but I am stretching every dollar and scratching up cash where I can with small jobs on the side. As of right now these are the only pics I have.

sd530330.jpg

advisorye.jpg

wc_zps9b224b53.png

I'd suggest getting the tint and alarm done before anything else if you're planning on having any system in there. Also you're gonna have one hell of a time fitting 3 large amps, batts and a sub enclosure in a small extended cab area.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Already got basic plans layed out and everything will fit. It will be one extra batt in the back. I will be putting in the alarm the tint before the system. I just want to get the rack and enclosure built so that when I get the rest done I can just drop everything in. Im multitasking on this project so that it will take less time to get done. So say im working on putting in the deadener I can also put some time in on the rack and enclosure too. Im going to have everything work into place like a puzzle to save time and it gives me more to do to occupy my time when im not working. I will be ordering an alarm wednesday after my check is in my checking account.

Can anyone help me with plans for an enclosure?

wc_zps9b224b53.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Will keep everyone updated. I will have to borrow a cam seeing as mine died. Ill upload pics of what Ive done on the inside as far as getting rid of that damn tar based factory deadener. I have a shop pack of damplifier pro on the way. Thanks Ant for that 10% off code. I have a 260 amp Iraggi alt on the way as well. Have some knukonceptz here I won in a raffle which I plan on using for my big 3.

Thanks to all of SMD for teaching me so much and for the great deals I have received here that has helped greatly with my build.

knub.jpg

wc_zps9b224b53.png

Archived