Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Last Friday was my birthday and when I got home and checked my email and noticed my ex from 5yrs ago emailed me to say Happy B-Day. I haven't spoken to her since we broke up so it was quite the shock. We were together for a couple years but she started messing with crank and I don't get down like that so I had to give her the boot. So when I read her email I kinda wondered how she was doing and hoped that she kicked her habit cause she really was a good person inside. Not to mention the fact that she had two boys to take care of, 12 and 13. So I wrote her back, kept it short and sweet, basically asking how she's been the past 5yrs. I was not ready for what came next................

To keep a long story short, around the same time she started messing with crank, her sisters fiance did too and they ended up breaking up over it. She ended up partying alot with him and they ended up becoming a couple and had a kid together. WTF????

If that alone wasn't crazy enough, how the hell do you explain to your boys how/why the man they've known as "Uncle Tony" for half of their life is now sleeping with their mom?

Perfect example of why you should just say no!

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 558 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...