(4) 15s (1) Small truck. It beats (SOTM Nominee AUG 10)

Ok so I was in the middle of rebuilding my door panels an box when we had to move back to ga from cali (visalia to be exact) before we moved I use to only have 2 cvr 15s on 1 hifonics bxi1606 i've had them in various boxes an decided it was time to upgrade so I purchased 2 more. I now have 4 an working on getting the other amp which this all would have been done if the transport company didnt rip my switches out of the truck or they would have delivered it instead of dropping it off somewhere for a week at some loading station when it was suppose to be door to door no transfer of the truck. so pretty much i get my truck the dr window had been left down all my equiptment was sitting in the passenger side an behind the seats all wrapped up luckily it was still there but had all been gone through. when i got the truck back it smelt horriable. ants an maggots all in it so alot of my personal stuff along with all the wiring that had been laying in water to do it raining most everything was trashed somehow the batt took a crap on me so after about of week of insurance telling me they would just total the truck out i told my wife i know what i have to do an its rebuild the truck better than it was she agreed. so between now an sometime after the first of the year the truck should be fully put back together just waiting on some loan money to purchase couple last odds an ends an heres some of my pix.

I'll post up a couple of what the interior use to look like ..

DSC_0006.jpg

2008_0301new0018.jpg

DSCF0891-1.jpg

2008_0223new0025.jpg

and this one from when it was walled off

DSCF3211-1.jpg

Now on to some rebuilding pix it took alot to get the inside of the truck cleaned out an lil bit to come up off some money for some new wire and stuff so here are some pix

got this to rebuild the front doors never glassed before but ive done my share of body work so im gonna give it a shot

p009.jpg

also got bits for my router

p022.jpg

heres a couple old vids of it walled off on the first one besure to watch the hood it breathes LoL

th_DSCF3348.jpg

th_DSCF3347-1.jpg

picture of all the interior pieces in the my bed

t004.jpg

100 sq ft of fatmat

o001.jpg

i wanted a mechman rhino 250 amp alt but cant afford that at the moment so for 80 bucks new i got a 125 amp nissan quest alt that i just have to trim a little off the case mount.

yu002.jpg

1st layer of sound deader on cab wall cab wall will get 2 layers

bl017.jpg

t001.jpg

tyfjyhf005.jpg

should have some more pictures up this weekend sometime going to try an get everything deadend except roof still have to brace it up.

heres a pic of the truck

y023.jpg

I also have the ibar kit which is not pictured for the powermaster batt, i have a 0 gauge 4 gauge and 8 gauge stinger wire i have 2 out of 11 anl fuse holders so keep posted over next couple weeks.

yea its going to get zebra again almost everything had to be rewrapped it stunk an was nasty. all my plastic pieces have been sanded down an hit with high build primer sanded down an sealed so they are smooth an the same color of the truck same with the dash. but im gonna try my hand at fiberglassing some pods for my doors an my apillars with a 5 1/4 and a tweet an maybe some kicks

Nice kingcab man its nice to see another hardbody build on here. I'm tuned in for sure!! how are you planning on bracing the roof???-

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

Archived