SQMonte Posted November 15, 2009 Report Posted November 15, 2009 I own a 80gb Zune II The new Zune HD is sexy as hell but max capacity is 32gb so no thanks. What MP3 device do you own? Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
BIGD502 Posted November 15, 2009 Report Posted November 15, 2009 i use my cell phone right now because my ipod broke
DEEz NUTz Posted November 15, 2009 Report Posted November 15, 2009 ipod here !!! the heck with zune cant control or scroll music from HU with them... 153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009 Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!
SQMonte Posted November 15, 2009 Author Report Posted November 15, 2009 ipod here !!! the heck with zune cant control or scroll music from HU with them... Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
Mikesmith0890 Posted November 15, 2009 Report Posted November 15, 2009 Zune HD - but no headunit control FTL use my Ipod nano for that AlphaDamp Sound Deadening CDL Mat - The best Vibration Damper Ever! I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England. Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
SlappinM30 Posted November 15, 2009 Report Posted November 15, 2009 I have a 30 gig Zune that I love. I don't use a head unit so it works just fine for me. 2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad
SlappinM30 Posted November 15, 2009 Report Posted November 15, 2009 LOL 2 15"s Re-coned with a Custom re-cones with DD 9500 coils, Rockford Fosgate T1500-1bd, Designated Aux. 190 amp Alt@ 15.5 volts, Duel High Rate Aux. Batts. Doing 143+'s (current box and subs haven't been metered), 1st place in 129.9 Bass Race and a 2nd and a 3rd in NW DB Drag in the last two shows. Only gone two 2 show total thought, so not to bad
DEEz NUTz Posted November 15, 2009 Report Posted November 15, 2009 cant drive and zune CAN drive and pod....full controls 153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009 Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!
kl0wn Posted November 15, 2009 Report Posted November 15, 2009 old school ipod nano, cuz I never save up money for another mp3 player, but most of the time if I am not playing it loud, i'll just use a mp3 cd 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
SQMonte Posted November 15, 2009 Author Report Posted November 15, 2009 I have a 30 gig Zune that I love. I don't use a head unit so it works just fine for me.So your mp3 player is your source? What does it plug in to? Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03 CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6 Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.