Wiring up a sub?

So, I have been on to every store in my city, and my local shops close at 5... I've been looking for some 10G wire for my sub.

Is it ok to use multiples or smaller speaker wire for each connection? Like 3 wires for each pos and negative? are is this a dumb idea?

Walmart carries some pretty good sized Scoshe 12 guage speaker wire, it is about the same size as some of the Stinger 10 guage speaker wire I have.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Walmart carries some pretty good sized Scoshe 12 guage speaker wire, it is about the same size as some of the Stinger 10 guage speaker wire I have.

I saw they had 12G Scoche, but I Didn't know if it was any good. Would that work well for sending 300-400 rms? I'ma be pushing an AQ SDC2.5 15", and wanted to maybe run 800rms.

I saw they had 12G Scoche, but I Didn't know if it was any good. Would that work well for sending 300-400 rms? I'ma be pushing an AQ SDC2.5 15", and wanted to maybe run 800rms.

I am currently using it on my 2 12" CVX's sending each sub about 850rms and is working great for that power.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

itll be plenty big for 400-800w

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Alright, so I went to Walmart, and they NO 12 guage, so I went to Myer, smallest they had was 18... so I went to AutoZone, got some Raptor 12 guage... $10.64 (including tax) for 12 ft or 12 guage... I doubt this is really 12 guage... It kinda looks like my 16 I have running to my RE... just a little bit bigger...

Archived