Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
I've had mine installed on about 4 of my computers, no extra charge.

Same, and i have never had to enter any code

so you guys think id be better off buying it new than??

just buy it new.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

Posted

A Term-lab is on my list and when I buy it it will be new. If I buy something used I want more than 10 or 15% off. People ask crazy almost new prices for those for some reason.

Posted
alright so it was a 700 or best offer so i threw him a offer for for 500 an he said $525+ 20 bucks for shipping what ya guys think wait for a new one or what???...

Is it the new or old? theres 2 versions i believe. i have the new one and you dont need a extra power source to run it, like plugging it in the wall. the new version is powered off of a usb.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

Posted
That will be the old version. like 1-2 years old at least.

alright well the usb powered one sounds better so ill wait on it....does everyone from TDH's all live close by each other?

Posted
This is the same one I was tring to buy, weird I offered the same amount minus shipping. Maybe I should have waited for a new one?

haha small world..i think imma wait for a new one :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2759 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...