Sonic Electronix

Some things i wana look into

So im thinking of getting a new Alt i already posted in Iraggie alts it is ?

um im also look for a new battery or batteries i dont do caps they're a waste My system is like 3000watts.

Im also trying to look into a touch screen hu the din dosn't matter im making a fiberglass dash kit when i get it.

and when i think of more things ill post em . If anyone can give info and help find some good prices id like that thanks guys

- 2 Northstar NSB-90/XS 3100/Kinetik 2400/etc for your batts or similar of that size... Do a little research and compare pricing.

- Alts - Irraggi, Ohio Gen(what I've run for 5+ years with 0 issues), DC Power, Mechman, EA, etc.. Again do sum research to compare pricing, because I doubt others are gonna do it for you(that seems like what you're asking).

- For your touchscreen HU, you can't go wrong with Pioneer in that case.

Basically what I'm saying is do sum research on here and other forums/websites there is so much information out there. Questions like this really aren't needed because if u read through some sections I'm sure you can find everything and more than what you're looking for. Then after you have compiled what products will work best for your application, then send email or better yet call companies for pricing on the products you're looking for.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

go to shops and play with different touch screens.... google them and compare specs and prices.... marlo hit the nail on the head... they are the best batteries and the sizes to look for.... shop around and see who is the cheapest... eclipse makes some nice touch screen head units too

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

Archived