Sundown Audio

Help Fast!

Yah can some show me how is the hifonics overrated. Plus the company knows what they make. 23 year in business and rock at they stuff they make. Anyways that amp will push em subs nicely.

Hifonics is a decent brand don't get me wrong, but some of their stuff is SLIGHTLY overrated. There are ways of calculating about how much an amp can produce for it's RMS if you know the voltage it will be run at and the current draw. Since the amp is 1ohm stable, I'd say you'll get around 1 - 1.1K RMS out of it.

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Guest Nismofreak
Hifonics is a decent brand don't get me wrong, but some of their stuff is SLIGHTLY overrated. There are ways of calculating about how much an amp can produce for it's RMS if you know the voltage it will be run at and the current draw. Since the amp is 1ohm stable, I'd say you'll get around 1 - 1.1K RMS out of it.

So how can you prove rf is not overrated. Just a question. You never know in a way. Know what I mean?

This was already said, and I believe that is a great amount of power when im only in need of 800 watt rms from 2 kicker comp vr's together running at 1 ohm (two dual 4 ohm subs). Thanks again Chris.

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Sorry man for jacking your thread. Yah hifonics will be the cheapest way to go and the best way.

Oh man, that is my fault, I thought that Chris was talking to me. I didnt see that question. That is no problem at all.

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

So how can you prove rf is not overrated. Just a question. You never know in a way. Know what I mean?

Because RF has more efficient circuitry all around. I can prove it simply by holding up the birthsheet of any of their amps that are all bench tested by engineers before being sold & are guaranteed to put out the power they say before they go on sale.

Sorry for the Thread-Jacking Cdizzle.

This was already said, and I believe that is a great amount of power when im only in need of 800 watt rms from 2 kicker comp vr's together running at 1 ohm (two dual 4 ohm subs). Thanks again Chris.

Nismo asked someone to explain it to him again more in-depth. ;)

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

Because RF has more efficient circuitry all around. I can prove it simply by holding up the birthsheet of any of their amps that are all bench tested by engineers before being sold & are guaranteed to put out the power they say before they go on sale.

I learned what I needed to know. I think its tight that you all are helping each other out like this. It is a learning experience for me as well! Good info man.

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Guest Nismofreak

Thanks chris. I can't wait to see those XXV by hifonics. Those are beasts but why would hifonics not give a birth sheet. Isn't it required by every company?

Edited by Nismofreak