nice... any interior shots.... ive always wanted to buy a RV.... maybe one of these years ill do it... guy that i used to work with bought a fully loaded bus for 750 grand.... that was a sexy beast

Full eclipse system is next on list.. soon to gut and redo the honda as new project/rolling buissness card :)

i miss the sound of those old school strokers on beast amps :(

nice... any interior shots.... ive always wanted to buy a RV.... maybe one of these years ill do it... guy that i used to work with bought a fully loaded bus for 750 grand.... that was a sexy beast
i don't have any interior shots. I will work on it. I have put limo tint on. I will put some new pics on soon. makes it look way better!

TINK TINK TINK........ I LIKE TO DRINK

not to go off topic MATT but where you @ with the new razor? EDIT: im just going to text you right now!!!

BTW ^^^your new sand castle is "PIMP"

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Nice RV! We have one with 2 slides, but I would really like one with 4 slides! You are lucky! Does it have washer, dryer and dishwasher when they get to that length? The RV's like that make it so easy to dry camp, they are home on wheels! Hell, ours cost more than our house did...LOL

Archived