Jump to content

how to play cd and use navigation at the same time?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Isnt the best h/u, but I got a Pyle PLDNV71BTU. dose any one know, or is it possible to play a cd while using the navigation??? I know on the audiovox ones you play the cd and press display, and the navi screen pops up, and you use the touch screen for the nav, and the remote to listen to a cd.

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1025 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...