Second Skin Audio

Best Subwoofer available

I am looking for a subwoofer that would work best under these conditions. It has to be 12 inches or less and the biggest box that will fit in my car is just a lil under 3 cubic feet. I don't want to buy a sub and not have a big enough box for it to reatch it's full potential. I would like a Fi btl but I feel like I wouldn't be doing it justice if I put it in that small of a box. Any suggestions for subs that would flourish under the stated conditions and where I can learn more about them would be greatly appreciated

Edited by Afrodeezyak

I am looking for a subwoofer that would work best under these conditions. It has to be 12 inches or less and the biggest box that will fit in my car is just a lil under 3 cubic feet. I don't want to buy a sub and not hav a big enough box for it to reach it's full potential. I would like a Fi btl but I feel like I wouldn't be doing it justice if I put it in that small of a box. Any suggestions for subs that would flourish under the stated conditions and where I can learn more about them would be greatly appreciated

just run 1 sub and 3 cubes will be enuff.....

Powerbassbanner.jpg

DCbanner.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

153.3 @ Turkey Drag 2009

Spl Modified 1001-2000 - Derrick Jones my alias... Wudn't accept DEEz NUTz !!!

Dude I have to recommend Kicker. Go with the CompVR or the Solo Classic.

I run L7s but I'm changing over to the Solo Classic because of sound quailty. I should have had my 4 10 inch Solo Classics by now but I have been out of work for exactly one year and if I go any more broke I will be selling off my stereo equipment. BS

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

The recommended airspac for a Fi BTL 12 is 1.75cuft-3ucft. I know for fact that it does just fine in 2.25 cuft :)

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.