toys for tots dec 6 at nymans

civicman

lol, The build will take place at Zaks House... Or more liley my Girlfriends garage :)

I will Start @ 5am Everyday Until 1-2 Am NonStop till its finished!

ok who,s all going to be there at the show she will have the raffle and food and drinks so come out and kick it it for the kids bring toys dont be cheep what up rose villian r u coming or what see every one at the show rain or shine :hairtrick: :hairtrick: :hairtrick:

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

brian ill be at you moms shop might even have a newb with me to try the lanes, you coming to me howse on sat night

yes sir i will be there who else is coming to my show ????????????????????????????

B slap yo mama twice

Team Bassick Nyman

yes sir i will be there who else is coming to my show ????????????????????????????

ill be there too mayne.. havent seen you in a while where you hiding out at?

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

brian ill be at you moms shop might even have a newb with me to try the lanes, you coming to me howse on sat night

looks like jack is gettin hammered who cares its your house ha

be safe yall dont drink an drive(ahem) jack*

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived