WTB sundown saz-1500d/1200d amp

LoudBimmer

I have a SAZ-1000D that I need $250 plus shipping for(Pretty much $280 shipped). Its in pretty good condition. I had to do one repair to the circuit board and I did it at Sundown under their supervision.

I take Paypal only and will ship UPS along with a tracking number.

If seriously interested I will do all buisness in public on the forum and pics.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

Hell man it looks like DB-r hass a better deal than me. About the same price but you get the warranty.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

what would you be willing to pay for a sae-1200D (no bass knob) that has only had 3 weeks of play on it total?

it was just fixed by DB-R and had a few outputs replaced.

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel