Sonic Electronix

Hey I just took out my old amp powering my speakers and put in my sundown 100.4 which since I am not using a 2/1 sub amp sounds freakin awesome but when I turn the car off and everything shuts off I get this crackle from my speakers for a second while the amp is powering down I guess, any idea what is causing this and how I may prevent it?

Hey, need some help. I did not happen when I just turned everything on off, only when I had the car running and turned it off

So..let me get this straight, you have the car running, but you turn like your H/U off, and you get the static sound now?

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

So..let me get this straight, you have the car running, but you turn like your H/U off, and you get the static sound now?

I did not try just turning the h/u off, I only heard it when I turned off the car.

I have the same problem, and Im pretty sure this is the solution

http://www.darvex.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Scr...;Category_Code=

Well there has to be some solution other than buying that, I have a switch I could use if I really needed that anyway. It only just happened that I switched to this new amp

Well, instead of going and buying a relay, you could take the H/U out, and unplug everything, then re-plug it all back in, not sure how it will help, but it may help..never know, worth a shot IMO. And if that doesn't help, I would go back to the amp, and take the remote wire out, cut the end off, strip a new piece of it and put that piece back into the amp, but like before it may help, may not, worth a shot IMO than just going out and spending money on a relay that you may not even need. Just a thought?

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Well, instead of going and buying a relay, you could take the H/U out, and unplug everything, then re-plug it all back in, not sure how it will help, but it may help..never know, worth a shot IMO. And if that doesn't help, I would go back to the amp, and take the remote wire out, cut the end off, strip a new piece of it and put that piece back into the amp, but like before it may help, may not, worth a shot IMO than just going out and spending money on a relay that you may not even need. Just a thought?

Yeah I don't even have the $13 to buy that anyway LOL. Yeah ill try redoing those wires, gotta pull the h/u out anyway to run some more rca's ;)

I still need a little advice on this

Hmm check your grounds. Are they installed somewhere touch bare metal and sanded down? Also what deck are you using? Just sounds like a bad ground to me, or a bad signal thru your RCA's

2003 CHEVY TRAILBLAZER

AKA The Batmobile

Pioneer 6000UB

Sundown SAZ-3000D

2 Audio Q HDC3's

40' of 1/0 Gauge

2 Big Rear Batteries

A 38 HZ Box

KICK ASS!