Getting alt rebuild?

Guest DC Power Rob
I was wonder how high can you get a stock alt rebuild to and how much it would cost.. and if it would make much of a difference? thanks

What kind of vehicle is it??

Guest DC Power Rob

On that particular alternator about 240, but we generally replace the stock Mitsubishi unit with one of the Denso alternators we build.. We've built a lot of the Mitsubishi alternators, but when you can run something much, much better the only reason to work off of the stock alt is to save $$.. If we can help you out though in any way, please let me know.. Rob

I was wonder how high can you get a stock alt rebuild to and how much it would cost.. and if it would make much of a difference? thanks

We have up 320 amp direct bolt ons for your car. No mods and no wondering if it will fit or not.

Unbox it, bolt it up, plug it in, do big 3 and your done. You probably wont even need a tech support call with the supplied tech sheet. :)

You will notice a HUGE difference!!

Oh ya, you keep your factory alternator. We dont need it for any reason.

Thanks, Iraggi Alternator

Guest DC Power Rob
How much does that usually cost? thanks

320 amp direct bolt on, 100% new USA made, not rebuilt, HD rectifiers, no mod necessary, and performance that you will notice. Just do the big 3 and run with it.. $199 delivered.... :D

Archived