T3audio/Atomic/ Navigator Re-Build 7kw(BIG UPDATES PG 38-

alright so the scoop on this thing is that its not that its super loud but it will play EVERYTHING!

literally he didn't have his iPod so I sat there on BigPimpin's playlist throwin sweeps at it, lows, highs any where in between and it smashed it.

sounds like a tin can which he thought was his roof until I looked outside and it was his door slappin against the frame.

it got smelly once but that was before we got everything figured out between my iPod and his deck volume wise but after that slammin for days and nothing got too hot.

still a few little things to work out.. VOLTAGE!

but otherwise I hated going back to my car... nice and quiet deadened :D

I also had the BassBooster EQ on my iPod off for his just like Loganberry's but I have my system tuned to have it on so I forgot to turn it on and really thought mine was that much quieter I was pissed until I realized it haha

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

when he was over here and I was checking the wiring to the subs (wired way wrong) I noticed there was another ringing inside the truck towards the box, when he hits a certain frequency, it rattles the frame

Someone help out homeboy with some gaskets!!!

You need woofer gaskets man, I have 2 myself, but I need to use them on woofers for sale

Actually Navi, hit up Jacob, I'am sure he will hook you up for a good price on gaskets

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I told him wire positive to negative on one of the coils on both subs then wire the remaining wires together and out to the amp

2_2ohm_dvc_2ohm.gif

like that maybe what I said was mis translated in text haha

but yeah this thing definitely has potential :good:

I told him wire positive to negative on one of the coils on both subs then wire the remaining wires together and out to the amp

2_2ohm_dvc_2ohm.gif

like that maybe what I said was mis translated in text haha

but yeah this thing definitely has potential :good:

no"im pretty sure" it was wired up like that

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

thats how I had it in the elvis box... I think you should wire it down to .5 :spiteful:

it was wired up like that..

but .5 idk this week come over and we can try if u want we can do some tests...even tomorrow if u want i know you dont have school

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

no"im pretty sure" it was wired up like that

^ was not wired up like that AT ALL

one coil was being used, the other coil was shorted to itself, both subs like that

its ended up at 1ohm ser/parr

used a volt meter, and checked amperage after wired up

But what was happening, the coil that was shorted to itself was causing the coil to over heat, and when the coil is shorted to itself like that, its causing the coil to stay stil in its own magnetic field, while the other coil was working- yes it was wired at 0.5 ohms when he rolled by, but completely done wrong

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

thats how I had it in the elvis box... I think you should wire it down to .5 :spiteful:

tell me how you get 2 subs, Dual 1ohm wired to 0.5 ohms? these subs are D1, not D2

sundown.jpg

^ was not wired up like that AT ALL

one coil was being used, the other coil was shorted to itself, both subs like that

its ended up at 1ohm ser/parr

used a volt meter, and checked amperage after wired up

But what was happening, the coil that was shorted to itself was causing the coil to over heat, and when the coil is shorted to itself like that, its causing the coil to stay stil in its own magnetic field, while the other coil was working- yes it was wired at 0.5 ohms when he rolled by, but completely done wrong

hmm strange i left it the way kasey did it last time it was all wrapped up with tape as u seen.... u were the one to cut the tape off with the scalp

BUILDLOG

tell me how you get 2 subs, Dual 1ohm wired to 0.5 ohms? these subs are D1, not D2

HE LIES THEN!

haha he told me dual 2 so I went and looked up that little diagram but never thought to check them

if both are dual 1 then he's cool at 1 ohm no need to fuck with it

and minel I have a 18" gasket from my BL that I took off to get a better seal on my tline

Archived