Sonic Electronix

Alright guys i have 2 pioneer 12 inch ts-w301r's, two jl 12's not sure of the name but they are rated 500 watt rms (i think), to power these i have a cobalt 500.1, and a ma audio 500.1, also i have a jensen uv8 head unit. im putting these in a dodge magnum, any help would be great. thanks for looking

I'd sell all of the subs/amps and start all over if that's an option...

But if you're asking if you should put all those together - ABSOLUTELY NOT

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Because you have a bunch of un-matching equipment that it seems like you're planning on running together... On CL you could prolli pick up at least a few hundred if you sold that stuff separately. Then with say $300 or so and whatever money you can put in, you can pick up sum equipment that will blow what u have away.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

Because you have a bunch of un-matching equipment that it seems like you're planning on running together... On CL you could prolli pick up at least a few hundred if you sold that stuff separately. Then with say $300 or so and whatever money you can put in, you can pick up sum equipment that will blow what u have away.

i c im gonna atleast use some of it for awhile since i bought it see what i spent my money on but go ahead and post them up for sale thanks for your help any ideas for what would be a good fit for a magnum

mixing matching subs and amps is a big no no

it will make it sound awful.

because you see different subs move in different ways. so when they are playing the same note in a different way the waves dont match and you get shit.

not good. match the subs and amps.

never mix

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

mixing matching subs and amps is a big no no

it will make it sound awful.

because you see different subs move in different ways. so when they are playing the same note in a different way the waves dont match and you get shit.

not good. match the subs and amps.

never mix

alright guys i appreciate the help im gonna try n sell what i have and get somethin else any ideas for what will slam for around 600-700 bucks?

just run the jl subs for now with one of the amps get a proper box built and sell the pioneer subs and the amp you dont use and that money can go to upgrades

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

just run the jl subs for now with one of the amps get a proper box built and sell the pioneer subs and the amp you dont use and that money can go to upgrades

sounds good im tryna get my hands my hands on a jl slash series amp if anyone knows were to get one for a good deal?